Light Source End-Of-Life
The LumenTrac™ LT1 system continuously monitors the output of a light source at the fixture level and notifies the user when the source has reached 70% of its initial output.
Sensor placement inside the luminaire eliminates interference from external factors, and the measurement algorithm accounts for the effect of ambient light in a space for accurate notifications that are based on the true operating state of the light source. This sensor continuously monitors the output of a light source at the fixture level and notifies the user when the source has reached 70% of its initial output. It may be specified and integrated into most manufacturers’ luminaires.
LumenTrac LT1 from Oldenburg Electronics.
- Continuously monitors light source output
- Visual and electrical notification of source end-of-life via LED on sensor module and contact closure output
- Settings for frequently-switched and always-on luminaires
- Compact sensor module for easy installation inside luminaire optical chamber
- Dimming circuit pass-through allows use of analog or digital dimming controls
- Healthcare and Elder Care
- Path of Egress lighting
- Parking Lots
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Security lighting
- Military Installation and Transports
- General lighting
DocumentationOE1010 Lumentrac LT1 Data Sheet
OE1010 LumenTrac LT1 User Guide