The LVPC interface allows the control of up to six AC-powered lighting or general-use loads via low-voltage, momentary-contact switches. It offers unique functionality that is configurable at the time of installation via two low-voltage selector leads. The control interface is available in an enclosure-mount version with flying leads.
6-Function Low Voltage Control Interface
This product is no longer available. It has been replaced by our new LVPC with Dimming (LVPC-DIM) product. More info ...
- Wide-range 120-277VAC input
- Controls up to 6 general-use and ballast-type loads
- Simple field configuration of control operation
- Compact case size
- No programming or commissioning required
- Mission-critical loads (up to two) can be supplied from a second circuit
- Patient rooms
- Conference rooms
DocumentationOE1001 LVPC Data Sheet
OE1001 LVPC User Guide (includes all wiring diagrams)
OE1002 LVPC Conduit Kit Install Guide (discontinued 1/5/15 - not for new specifications)